Cook Time: 20 min
Prep Time: N/A
( Serves 4 )
12 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked according to package directions
1 tbs butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 14 oz. can of artichokes, drained and chopped
10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, and drained of as much water as possible
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (plus some for service)
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until it is melted.
- Add the milk, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir until well-combined.
- Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir ingredients until they are well-incorporated and warmed through.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the artichoke mixture.
- Mix pasta into the sauce and taste for seasoning.
- Adjust salt if needed.
- Serve with additional Parmesan as needed.