Cook Time: 1 hour
Prep Time: 15 min
( Serves 14 )
1/4 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 sweet potatoes, washed and sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
ground black pepper
3 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
3 tablespoon gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Whisk together orange juice and brown sugar, add sweet potato coins and toss to coat.
- Remove from bowl and place on baking sheet.
- Seasoning with black pepper.
- Bake for 60 minutes, flipping rounds half way through.
- Remove from oven and transfer rounds to a serving platter.
- While potatoes are cooling a bit, mix yogurt and gorgonzola in a small bowl.
- Gently spoon mixture onto potatoes.
- Top with bacon and chives.