Saturday, January 3, 2009

Halloween 2008

K, I'm trying to get post and pictures caught up. We've had computer problems (to say the least) so I'm getting as much done today just in case the computer has stress again. Nick & I haven't been home for Halloween in 7 years and I wasn't sure quite what to expect at the Halloween party. There were tons of people and everyone was dressed up and it was a lot of fun. Jared, Shawn & Nick went through so many costumes that night so I'll put the best of the lot on.
Nick & I are on the left, Nick is an Angle wearing a cowboy hat, Jared is the busty blond, Shawn in the blond in glasses, Katie is an Angle holding Streator, and Sharee is the blond packin' heat.

1 comment:

  1. Shauna that picture of me with the gun is terrible! I do like the group picture at temple square, I need a copy!

    ReplyDelete