Tuesday, September 23, 2008

These things that I think, I think.


Ok here we go.
Shauna wanted me to be a contributer to all of this blog stuff, so I gusse I will do my best to do these things in witch she asks me.
I have a lot of time on my hands right now, and that allows me to start thinking my deep thoughts and contemplate my life as it is. I have come up with a few things that would make the world a better place, so I thought I would share a few of them.
1. All kids that are names Ray Ray must go. Most of the time theese are the most annoying dirty kids, and the name its self just sucks.
2. People who let me know that I am going bald. Do they really think that I dint realize that i was loosing my hair at 25 years old. Yes I am bald and have a nice cu di sac parked on the top of my head.
3. The fox commercials on the radio were they make it sound like the call some looser who just watches House and fringe, and cant wait for the next episode. Do these guys really think we believe they just called them up out of the blue. I hate house any ways. Shauna loves him so I have to watch his whinny butt save some washed up actor from a illness he got from eating food out of a kitty litter box. I hate house.
4. I think it would be nice if when the mail man drops of your mail he also leaves you a small mint to go with it. Then I would check the mail more than once a week.
5. The BYU channel needs to go away.
6. Drivers who swerve every were while they talk and text message down the freeway. I know we all do it but i love how you pass them because they allways slow down to 45 to be safe, and they dont even notice that they are in 2 lanes while they talk about which one of there friends has the bggest butt.
Well I know its only six thinks, I never said i was that deep of a thinker. Plus Shaunas chronice nagging is starting to act up. That and I think thers only 2 people that read this, the guy Shauna dated in high school thats now in prison, and the kid I used to throw apples at during lunch. I hear he is slow planning his revenge.
So if your out there let me know.

Nickolas Q Guthrie.

4 comments:

  1. I think the mint idea is good. Then no one would have bad mail-reading breath.

    I will also choose a different name to bestow on my third child. I had no idea you had such a strong aversion to the name Ray Ray. The dirty, annoying Hambly kid will have to have a different name now.

    You never threw apples at me at lunch, did you? I just want to know in case I should be planning my revenge and I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found you and I am a subscriber man!! I don't remember you throwing apples at me though. Hope all is well and it would be cool to catch up one of these days. Maybe I'll text you while I'm driving down the freeway. nb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see your "extra time" was well spent blogging! Love the mint idea! I had to check and see if the other 2 comments were from the inmate and bruised guy. Apparently they weren't. Oh well, maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, it's been awhile, any other updates? Considering the political turn of events with all of the changes now might be a good time to push the mint idea!

    ReplyDelete