Saturday, August 6, 2011

Luca's first "solid" food

Nick and I went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and Luca slept through most of dinner but woke up towards the end.  We were going to start giving him solid food the next day but Nick wanted to start that night so he gave him a lemon.  Luca, our loving and trusting baby, starting sucking on the lemon and he made the funniest face.  We though he was going to start crying but didn't and just kept sucking on the lemon.

We started his real solid food the next day and he had peaches, which he loved, but he didn't understand how to keep the peaches in his mouth or what to do with them when he was able to keep them in.  He has really gotten the hang of eating and has turned into a great eater.  I'm dating this posting on the day he actually started eating.  I have a video of him eating but my computer won't let me turn the video.


Luca getting ready to have his first meal

No comments:

Post a Comment