Sunday, August 14, 2011

Old Indian Trail - Ogden Canyon

Nick decided we needed to go for a "walk" after church on Sunday; I probably should have been worried when he started filling up the camel backs and told me to put on good shoes.  I though we were going to walk along the Weber river but he had other ideas in mind.  We drove to the trail head of the Old Indian Trial, got out and Nick decided on a trail; a trail that went straight up.  I think he was trying to do me in because I thought that stupid trail was going to kill me in spots.  Yes, I am out of shape but this hike was a little too much to early on.  I know I should stop complaining because I wasn't even carrying Luca.  Nick had Luca in a front carry pack.  Nick and Luca are cut from the same mold because every time I wanted to stop for a moment Nick would be nice enough to stop but Luca would get frustrated and start whining.  I did get some great pictures on the hike and I'm going to try to do it again in a few weeks, just to prove to Nick, Luca and myself that I can hike the stupid mountain.

Nick and Luca ready to start out on our adventure

 The cutest little guy
Family Photo 
Love that Luca
   Nick can not ever be serious

No comments:

Post a Comment