Wednesday, May 25, 2011

U2

I work at a flight school at the Salt Lake City airport and yesterday U2 flew into Million Air's terminal so they could get to their show.  A lot of celebrities fly into Million Air and so far none of them have ever stopped to sign autographs or take pictures with fans.  So you can imagine the shock I was in when the SUV limo pulled out of the airport gates and stopped.  Bono and The Edge got out and started meeting people.  I went out side to see what was going on.  They were both so nice to everyone.  I snapped a quick picture with my phone and just hung around in the crowd.  I had Luca in a front baby carrier, Bono and The Edge came over and said "Cute Baby" then they went on to the next group of people.  I though it was pretty cool.  Take that Dean & Karen!!!
The Edge, Bono and their bodyguards

No comments:

Post a Comment